Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ode to our Shiia citizens from Bahrain Human Rights Minister


I've been alone with you
Inside your cell
And in my dreams, I've cracked my whips
a thousand times
Sometimes you see us gas
inside your door!

Hallou!!!

Do you think Hamad is a bore?
I can shoot you in the eyes
I can punch you in the smile
You've always been WANTED
And my jeeps will take you for a ride
Because you know the PM is gay
And you know  what he likes to do
he likes the ladyboys so much
I loathe you
I long to see a gunshot in your face
And shoot you time & time again
With so much hate
Sometimes the burning tires do glow

She7wal

I just can't let you go
Because I wonder where you are 
And I wonder where you hide 
Are you somewhere safe and homely? 
Or is someone torturing you?
Tell me how to break your arm
For I haven't got any glue
But let me start by saying

3ash bu 3loi

Is it freedom you're looking for?
Then I'll hit with a metal bar
I wonder how you'll rue
Mocking PM's ass that is not boney
Or when someone is beating you?
Tell us how to win in court
For I haven't got a clue
but let us start by saying, "We sentence you..."


No comments:

Post a Comment